our services

- Income Tax Returns for Individual, Small businesses and Corporations (T1 and T2):

  1. Employment
  2. Rental Income
  3. Stock/Share/ Investment
  4. Businesses (T1 and T2): Self-Employed, Sole-Proprietorship, Corporation

-Bookkeeping Services for all year –round and year-end tax returns for businesses (Self-Employed, Sole-Proprietorship and Corporation)

- GST/HST remittances

- Payroll, Payroll Remittance, Record of Employment

- T4, T4A, T5018, WSIB and Remittance

- Tax Problem Resolvingfor Individuals and Businesses

- Business Registration: Sole-proprietorships, Corporations

- Business numbers GST/HST, Payroll, and WSIB for businesses

- Business Plan, Projected Financial Statements for businesses and investors



What documents needed for income tax filling?

Please download these pdf documents to be well-prepared before you come to us.

Contact KTA for:


more links



For information about Services Fee for Bookkeeping, HST remittances, Payroll and Corporate Tax T2, please call our office at (905) 232-1869 or email us at info@kimtaxaccounting.ca